Tuesday, 9 August 2011

week 12. final weigh in smashed!

I can now officially use the term ' smashed' because thats what i have done.
  In round 2 12wbt i have lost 14.4kg, 51cm and can now run 1km in 7 minuted 49 seconds.
i am happy, proud, emotional, excited and just damn glad to have held to my guns and got through this challenge.
i have been to 3 group training sessions, which i would never have done. and i have run, in public twice now and felt great.
i wont rest yet though. This is just the beginning. I can get stronger, I will get stronger.
  I love that I can, for the first time, see my strength and my power and that I can not only give it to myself but I can share it with others, give them strength and encouragment. It is a beautiful feeling.
  But before i get sooky on myself I have one most amazing outcome from this experience.

  This challenge was about me, what I wanted to be and where I wanted to go......My outcome was simply to look good, be healthy and be proud of myself.

But what i did get, was children who showed genuine love and affection toward me and my efforts, they got involved in walking, jogging and dvd's with me, told me they were proud of me and that i am the best mummy ever. they have told me i am happier all the time and that they love playing games with me now.
I have a super husband, our love has never faltered in 18 years. but in 12 weeks we have grown stronger.I have been more open and honest about how i feel. He, inturn has encouraged, understood, laughed, joked and stood by me the whole program, even when he really wanted steak, not lentil bog!

This is my life now, and Ill be damned if im ever going to give it up.

This is my KICKIT12WBT

No comments:

Post a Comment