Today is my beautiful little Ruby's 8th birthday.
WE gave her some slithers (runner with retractable wheels), they were 1 size too big. She was very disapointed, as was I. Then as we were running late for school I raced upstairs to change (shower later in day), but I made time to weigh myself! The weight I have lost in pre seans is half back on. We had cake and nibble with family yesterday and I was so careful, no cake, no chips. When everyone left I picked at the icing on the cake plate and I celebrated with a couple of wines in the evening and POW! I am really flat. I growled at the kids. I apologied to them in th car going to school, kissed them a million times. Now I am at home feeling quite guilty that I yelled on Ruby's birthday and feeling quite sorry for myself.Have more family coming over to celebrate again tonight and I feel like I am dreading it. BUT..today is not about me..Its about my beautiful child and my family...Trying to suck it in....Desperately need next week to get here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment