Thursday, 5 May 2011

Ready Set Go

Hi again,  I am starting to feel much more open about this 12wbt. I have told my extended family briefly, but thats good for me. This is really starting to consume me.
I cant wait to see the programs outlines, such as menu's and exercise programs. I cant wait to feel my acheivments underway.  I have even taken some before shots (as I barely have any photos of myself). I will post them a little later.  But one challenge I have given myself is to take lots of photos of myself alone, and with my children. Why shouldnt I. They are records and memories for me and I will kick myself later in life for refusing photos.
So there you go.......Take care 12wbt'rs.....

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited as well! I have no idea what to expect with the programs, I just want them now! hehehe. Well done on telling your family, i know how hard it is to do that!

    Ive taken my before shots aswell but im still deciding on whether or not to post them.....its so embarrassing but then I think JFDI! Get it all out there. We will see.....

    ReplyDelete