Monday, 19 September 2011

Don't be a sook

Today I woke up, wee'd and weighed! And Blammo... Had only lost 100gm since last weigh in. Now official weigh in is not till tomorrow but it sent me into a spin....Again!

This time though, I was not so much frustrated by the result, but frustrated by my response.

I know that I trained hard and was proud of my time trial on SSS, I know that while away on the weekend a maintained my diet so what went wrong.

The answer is.....NOTHING!

I am happy with my week and my choices, I kept control, kept focus and was happy all week.

My first weigh in saw a 1.6kg loss, so things are moving.
Based on last weeks weight I have lost 18.1kg since starting round 2.

So get over the sooking Georgia, coz frankly I'm over it and "Put your wristband on love".

No comments:

Post a Comment