Thursday, 12 January 2012

I'm tuning 40 in February!

After reading a fellow friends post today, I was left wondering what 2011 and 2012 have meant and have in store for me.
(any bad typing due to iPhone).
Firstly 2012 I turn 40. Not sure I'm over the moon about this but I do have focus, direction, determination, strength, pride and happiness. So that's a great way to start.
I feel like I am exactly where I am meant to be and await the challenges of 2012 eagerly.
My 2012 is about running, clean eating and loving everything for what it is and as it is.
12wbt had given me the tools to lose 26kg and to become fit.
Jells park has given me the tools to understand and appreciate the joys of a group, a team, something I've always been scared of. Funnily, this was my biggest challenge and thank goodness I stayed strong!
I am thankful to coachrell and all the girls. Special thanks to Bec and em coz I love yu and to dear Maz!
Thanks Lisa for my 1st pump class...squats are nasty!!!
Thanks Lisa. Rell cel em Bec Jess jacki and Maz for the fun runs. Rells runners are unbelievable!
Now for my holiday list... I have run every 2nd day (8 runs), joined a beach yoga session, wore bathers and swam in the surf, helped with the Nippers program and played golf with my husband and dad.

Now if I have done this in 3 weeks, imagine what 2i can do fir the rest of 2012?!
I smile at the thought:)

No comments:

Post a Comment