Monday, 6 May 2013

I have returned

Welcome me, for I have returned.

One more round of 12wbt is left in me and I have a plan....a very big plan.
I want this done...no more, "I nearly got where I wanted to be"...no no no! I felt so close and I have almost let is slip away...but I will not go down without a fight.

I have continued to run, continued to train...all the while my diet has slowly taken a backward step until one morning I could no longer say...Oh that weight is just from a big weekend, those 2 kg will be gone by Wednesday.
One morning I awoke to find 8kg of the 30kg I have lost hanging back on me like a dirty reminder of the past.
I will not let that happen, I will not go back.
Past rounds taught me about pride and personal achievement. Wanting peoples praise and offer encouragement is nice, but not necessary. To keep moving forward knowing you are doing your best to achieve something great.

I still agree with that but this round I will not be the quiet achiever, I will not search for praise, I will not demand or expect praise but I will damn well get it!
This round, for me, is all about power, strength, fight and desire!

Sometimes I sook, sometimes a cry, sometimes I wonder why, but this time I will fight for my goals.
I will not stop until I know in my heart, that I have achieved.
That is my promise to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment