Sunday, 19 May 2013

Week One Complete

Well, Week 1 is complete and all is going reasonably well.
I am very nervous though, regarding week 2 weigh in.
I had a red flag night on Saturday and was well prepared. It was an event that was close to my heart (illness of a friend) and was a non negotiable re drinking. By my choice, of course. I am aware of the outcome of drinking and kept it reasonable.
I ate at 4pm b4 I left home to ensure no party nibble crossed my lips, and they did not, eventhough I helped with the cooking.
So, the long and short of it is...I hope I still lose a little weight on Wednesday but will be upset if I have gained.
My walk/run today went well and I have started the weekly challenge of completing 500 push ups (50 down).
I feel well and happy, sleeping a little restless. but that often happens to me with change.

I enjoy looking ahead 4 weeks to see where I am at. That keeps me going.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment