Whahoooo...lost exactly 2kg this week. That is a total of 3.7 since the start of 12wbt.
I am very, very happ ywith result and cant wait to get to the 5kg lost mark.
I am still tired. Not sure if I am battling a small cold, eyes a bit sore and nose a bit runny. Could all be part of the so called 2 week detox.
I am wearing a pair of my jeans that hadnt fit a few months ago this morning, which feels great. I have so many clothes that I should be able to get back into soon.
I am going out for dinner end of June and am really looking forward to dressing up for the evening, although already thinking about the extra SSS I will have to put in as it will be a 'red flag day'!
Take care everone. Will spend some time thismorning reading blogs and scanning the forum for eveyones results and thought on the upcoming week.
Take care..



Congrats! 2 kg is a great loss, and fantastic you beat your Week 1 loss.
ReplyDelete