week 10 weigh in tomorrow and I am hoping for a good result. 1.1kg would make me happy. I am currently down to 88.9kg last wednesday.
Last weekend I bit the bullet...And that is I went to a 12wbt training session with frichot fitness and some twitter buddies to Jells park. I was so nervous. i have always refused to do any outside training for fear of looking like a fool.
i got in the car, drove down the road and turned home. I sat at home for a few minutes and just told myself..no.. this is your chance, an opportunity, dont regret not going. i got back in the car and just made it to jells on time. And i am happy to say, i loved it...i felt like i had acheived something great, the monkey was off my back. Everyone was so so lovely and i loved the feeling of making an effort. it all became so much more real for me.
this journey has truely left me feeling so much more in control of my life and my choices (even if my house is a little messier), i love the challenge i am now faced with rather than dreading it. i am proud of myself, and im not sure i have ever said that.
round 3 will be the final step to making sure i can keep the focus in moving forward, but i am loving this.
No comments:
Post a Comment