Tuesday, 26 July 2011

week 10 weigh in despair

ok. not what i expected or wanted. 700gm loss.
this last week felt like a big turn around for me. I felt like i understood where i was at and how to reach my goals. i felt stronger and braver and you could not burst my bubble. till this morning.
i wanted a bigger number like 1.1kg or even a little higher and it didnt come. I growled, i cried and spat the big dummy.
But here it is Georgia,   I expected more because my ideas and thoughts of myself have changed so dramatically in 1 week.  Those thoughts and feelings will make me stronger for the future, they are not indicitive of what my result should have been or was today!
I must remember to keep the positives in, be proud of my achievements and the rest will follow. I dont want to crumble at the drop of a hat. That is not me, I am far stronger and i am moving forward.

My promise to @12wbt any myself is;
MY GOAL AND COMMITMENT TO MYSELF AND TO YOU IS TO LOSE 16KG IN ROUND 2 12WBT.
I AM STRONG, FOCUSED AND WORTHY, AND I WILL SUCCEED.
I WILL COMMIT TO THE TRAINING, THE MENU AND MY NEW LIFESTYLE, AND I AM COMMITED TO DO THE WORK IT TAKES TO GET THERE.
AND IT WILL START TODAY!

I can say with all honestly, I have kept up to that promise. I may not quite reach 16kg but i have bloody tried hard and i am a better person as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment