Ok 36cm gone! 10.3kg gone. I can run, i feel fit and I am happy! I have gone from 100.1kg to 89.8kg. I have not been in the 80's for 10 years!
I have had many ups and downs so far and have ridden the waves of life well, infact far better than I could have imagined.
I have been amazed at how much, a few weeks ago, I was desperate for people to notice my changes and comment on how great things were going for me. That praise did not come! And for a week, it broke me!
It was the strangest feeling, I wanted to give up, I hated people for not noticing and i hated myself. i still cant quite understand my emotions and how lack of praise almost sent me in a spin. i can now see, that is the EXACT point that I have slipped up in the past. No one cares and nothing changes, so why continue?
But this time it struck me. I hung in there, and it was that very week that I began to feel emotionally and physically different. the lightbulb moment! Praise is nice, but it does not change my goal, does not alter what I need to do or how I need to continue. Other than make me feel a bit nice and happy with myself..BUT,I can give myself all of that now. I have given myself chioces. I have given myself health. I have given myself encouragement, strength, perseverence and I have given myself love. I am crying re reading this as I am so suprised by where I have found myself and am eternally grateful to Michelle Bridges, 12wbt, twitter friends, husband, children and MYSELF. xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment