I think everything is going ok...just ok because I have not been as rigid with my set menu and much more flexible at mealtimes and training times. I am not as hell bent on doing it all right now! Perfectly! Without exeption or it will all fall apart.
I am assuming this is a good sign that I have more control and better understanding of my bodies needs. I do fear sometimes that it's possibly a step backward, but I don't think so.
I am really focused now on losing weight to feel fitter. Running more, training less but harder and enjoying the benefits of feeling happy and healthy without guilt.
I just didn't realize how big a journey this 12wbt would be/become.
This rnd I have lost 6.3kg and 29cm. I will not reach my goal of 14kg, but perhaps 9 or 10kg, and surprisingly that is fine by me.
And just a quick note to the 12wbt twitterers out there....you inspire me, give me strength, show me how to be gracious, to understand others needs and current paths and to realize how different we can all be but trying to attain similar goals. Thank you. xxxooo
Lovely thoughts Georgia. I'm not going to make my goal this round either (having gained a couple of kgs over past two weeks). At the moment I've actually only lost just over 2kgs. BUT... I'm trying to focus on the positives and not panic.
ReplyDeleteI like your focus on your fitness and it's so great your guilt (etc) is disappearing.
I agree that the 12WBT twitterers (and ex 12WBTers) are all amazingly supportive.
Keep up the good work!