Thursday, 13 October 2011

When is enough, enough

I mentioned this briefly before but today I understand a little better.

I love 12wbt and what it has helped ME to achieve.

But I don't want to obsess any longer about it. I don't want to stop, infact my desire to achieve is greater but as I progress and understand more about myself and my health I am finding it a little too intense to think about it ALL the time.

I think it is affecting my family, taking more time than ever before to do my things. And although I don't want this to stop, I need to find more balance. I also need to remember that my youngest will be at four year old kinder next year and I will have more free time than ever before. Time which I hope to have my own PT sessions, swimming, running and shopping!

So between now and then, I need to work on balancing my new lifestyle and understanding my limitations.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand Georgia, and as you know I've said similar things. It scared me last round that so much of my life (and I don't have a family... just work) had become about this program.

    Balance is a very very hard thing to achieve sometimes... so good luck!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete