Sunday, 9 October 2011

Oops....there goes a hiccup!

Jeepers, jeepers, just when I think I'm safe and moving forward, out from the darkness pops old nasty pants!
You know that grumpy old bugger that says, you didn't do well enough, or try hard enough or look good enough or speak well enough! Yes, I thought he was gone, but alas he's a tough nut to crack.
I love my twitter family and Jells girls so much that on Sunday night I started to doubt the 'realness' of the program. 12wbt has consumed me and obsessed me and I have become a little u comfortable with the thought that I am relying too heavily on the program and the lovely people I have met within it.
I worry that I am pushing myself harder than I have before and that perhaps ( and I don't say this with confidence), that I am not able to achieve what I want. Then what happens?
Do I let down myself, my family, my Jells girls, my twitter friends?
Or am I just over thinking things again.

I've not fallen off the tracks. Weight loss is slower this round but cm reduction is high. I'm running well, my hips not sore and I'm happy. So where has this crap feeling come from?

1 comment:

  1. Georgia

    I know what you mean about being obsessed with the program. I've worried that about myself from time to time... Although not so much lately!

    I have stepped back a little but struggled & perhaps I'm not ready to distance myself yet (I've got a long way to go).

    But don't doubt yourself or your ability to get to your goal. Each step you take in training etc is one step closer. And I bet the other gals (and your family) would be horrified to think you were worried you might fail them. Am sure you dont think that about then!

    Hold your head up high & hang in there. And keep smiling!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete